Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GLO Portfolio

Hello mom/guardian :D
welcome to my blog! here is the link to my GLO portfolio.
http://www2.k12.hi.us/~mnguyen/GLO.html

Its a portfolio that shows what i've been working on all year long and how it relates to Hawaii's standards. Throughout my MeneMAC experience, I have learned alot and this portfolio will show most of my hard work. There are six general learner outcomes that are expressed through this website. hope you enjoy my presentation!

1 comments:

MaddieNguyen said...

I liked the layout and the use of plugins to help the portfolio flow better.
All in all though you put in a lot effort and it shows, your portfolio looks professional and concise. I know that you've had a lot on your plate this year but i would really like for you to work harder in keeping up with your stuff. I know you've had difficulties with that this year. Im still so proud of you!
- Mom

Post a Comment